“Go farther. Do more. Challenge yourself. Dig in. Winch out.”
Photos Courtesy of Arkonik
FORAGER is a shining Epsom Green D110 powered by a 3.5L V8 engine. This Defender is ready to seek out the best off-road trails when it arrives in Virginia, USA. The HELLA® spotlights, twin-cat headlamps and roof rack LEDs will light the way as it scours the countryside on the hunt for adventure.
This truck will also be able to rely on its high capacity WARN® winch to help it clear a path or tackle difficult terrain. The red WARN badge has stood for off-roading excellence for over 70 years. During that time, they’ve been constant in their pursuit of precision engineering, product development and innovation. In their own words,
- Epsom Green
- OEM Puma Hood
- Mach 5 16” alloy wheels
- General Grabber® AT2 tyres
- KBX® grille inc. light surrounds
- Hella® Halogen spotlights
- WARN® Zeon 12-S winch
- Trucklite Twin-Cat LED headlights
- KBX® Hi-Force wing top air intakes
- Chequer plate on wing-tops and side sills
- Ebony Fire & Ice side steps
- Front Runner® Slimline II with rear ladder and 5 x rectangular LEDs
- Rear-facing LED worklamp
- NAS rear step with 2” square receiver
- Chestnut Brown leather trim
- Modular heated front seats
- Matching lock box (inc. 12V & USB power point) and leather door cards
- 3 Premium high back heated centre row seats
- Arkon X Black leather 15” steering wheel
- Black anodized gear knobs and door furniture
- Alpine® sound system with touch screen, Apple® CarPlay and reversing camera display
- Air conditioning
With well over 200 builds to their name, Arkonik is the world leader in creating custom Land Rover Defenders for the most exacting American and Canadian clients. Working with D90 and D110 models, each vehicle that receives the Arkonik treatment will be of a 15-25-year-old vintage, depending on its destination. Arkonik performs a full restoration whilst retaining as much of the original vehicles as possible, to render a ‘better than new’ vehicle tailored to clients’ specifications.
Their mission has evolved over the last 12 years, but the founding principle has remained constant; to create the most authentic, restored Land Rover Defenders in the world. Defenders that are as influential and inspirational as our clients. Arkonik’s adventurous and intrepid founder Andy Hayes has instilled the mantra ‘we are excellence’ into every employee since the company’s humble beginnings.
For more information, please visit www.arkonik.com.